Friday, November 22, 2013

Once upon a time I had my very own happy little world.. :)






Back when I was a kid I lived in my my own little world where I believed in everything & anything.....

Making wishes being my favorite among them all...
When blowing the candles of my cake I used to make a wish..
When my tooth came off I used to wrap it in a small piece paper with my wish written & keep it below my pillow..
When seeing a shooting star I used to make a wish..
When my eyelash accidentally used to fall out I used to make a wish with it..
When it was christmas time I used to write my letter, the long list of wishes for the secret santa..

I believed in a world where everything came true through wishing.
I believed in fairies, angels, cookie monsters, in a list of fancy mythical creatures in short..

I smile & the world smiles back at me.
All are good & the biggest crimes one could commit were steal a jar of cookies, a box of chocolates or a pack of ice cream!

These are the times when I wish I had never grown up..
The way I was I was the happiest one of all..
I was the little princess of my little world were none could harm or steal my joy..
& yet I would always love to go to that happy little world of mine.. one fine day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment